Isla De Gigantes: An Obssesion to a Paradise

by - February 05, 2018




Hailing from the humble province of Northern Iloilo, I present to you "Isla de Gigantes".If you're willing to seek the ultimate adventure and a break from over-crowded tourist destinations, then this island is just for you!


One thing that seduces me in exploring the island is its cheap expense. If you're traveling on a budget, then this adventure is definitely worth more than you are paying for. You'll be amazed to know that it won't break the bank to be on a 3D2N vacation!





The island hopping tour usually covers 6 destinations namely, Pulupandan Island, Balbagon Island, Cabugao Gamay, Antonia Beach, Bantigue Sandbar, and Tanke Lagoon. This haven yields abundant and cheap seafood, reasonable tour fees, instagram worthy spots, crystal blue waters, and amazing hospitality of the people (yes, promise ang babait lahat ng tao sa lahat ng isla dito).

We set foot on dazzling and fine sandbar of the island. 

It is not new to me to be on an island, but the moment I stepped on this island I felt the same level of excitement as the first time. This island is apparently unique from other islands I've been to. With its grainy but pearly white sand and its transparent sapphire water, no doubt that Gigantes Island is hailed as one of the most beautiful beaches in the country.



They are very generous in serving the food. Unli scallops!




 The heavenly white sand and that ever alluring azure sea was perfectly pieced together by nature. All I felt was enjoyment and peace. Seeing the clear blue skies, vibrant blue waters, powdery sands and trees dancing through the wind always makes me feel calm and think clearly.






What a perfect weather!






It's one of unexpected summer beach getaway that I find really refreshing despite it;s low budget travel cost. Overall the charm of Isla de Gigantes is unparalleled. This place is filled with adventures, non-stop challenges, and fun memories to share with friends! Okay I will leave you with some tips before going to the island.

* If you're coming from Manila, book a flight to Roxas City instead of Iloilo. (Haha I was wrong to booked the Iloilo because it took me 4 hours to travel from Iloilo Airport to Carles. It's only 2 hours if you're coming from Roxas City.)

* Electricity on island is limited. They have scheduled black-outs during day/night time. So make sure to charge your gadgets while there is still electricity.

* I recommend to be there earlier at the scheduled departure of the boat.

* Here is the facebook page where I booked my 3D2N Tour which I got from only 2,999php: Gigantes Islands Tours and Services.


Love,
Eya

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram