SUNDAY CURRENTLY 04

by - August 23, 2020

 


Another “its been a long time since I blog” intro here. But what can I say? Will try to share you what my Sunday looks like. Here’s my 4th attempt to post about “Sunday Currently”.

Reading
My social media notifications. I am so productive, right? Haha.

Writing
Uhm. This blog post hehe.

Listening
To Blackpink.. I am not into kpop songs but this group is different.

Thinking
On why does Philippines doesn’t have farm/leisure parks to go to every Sunday especially if you have kids. I am just wondering. I would love to have picnics with my family every once in a while.

Smelling
Sopas. Hehe my mom-in-law is preparing miryenda for us.

Wishing
This pandemic would end soon.

Hoping
That one day, we can all go back to our normal lives.

Wearing
Pajama. This my lazy outfit.

Loving
My new dress which I ordered online.


Wanting
For my own laptop. For easy blogging & editing videos. Also, I want a part time job and laptop is a requirement.

Needing
More weekends.

Feeling
Really lazy these days. I dont want to go to work.

I hope you are having a wonderful lazy Sunday!


Love,
Eya



You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram