Real Quezon: A Summer Getaway on a Budget

by - June 23, 2016




Fresh from four-hour of uneventful motorcycle ride from Rizal, we arrived at Real, Quezon at eight in the morning, and headed to nearest market to buy some foods.

We had a lot of free time for the day, a lot of time to enjy and feel the place. I sat on the soft sand and just looked around, it was only me in the harmony of nature and the music of the sea. I put down my stuff and gave in the call of the water. I enjoyed the moment, just me swimming inthe open sea. The moment was so divine didn't want it to end.



Riding the waves of Real, Quezon is an experience one should not miss when visiting Quezon.




Cliche as it is but time really passes unnoticed when someone is having fun, especially outdoors.


As expected, it was a trip to remember. An epic weekend full of fun, adventures and food!













You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram