Sunday Currently 02

by - July 02, 2017


It's first Sunday of July. Oh my! How time flies. We're already done halfway through the year!

CURRENTLY

Reading
my new Mitch Albom book The Five People You Met in Heaven. I'm only on a few pages but I'm already in love with the book.

Writing
possible questions to be asked to a band. Planning to feature some bands here on my blog.

Listening
to Unlost by The Maine. A facebook friend posted a line from that song so I was LSS and still keeps listening to it on my phone.

Thinking
of everything. There's a lot of things that crowd my mind lately. I don't want to elaborate. Sakin na lang yun.

Smelling
fried chicken. That's our dinner tonight.

Wishing
for a pleasant day without things bothering me.

Hoping
for things to get better.

Wearing
a purple pambahay.

Loving
the mere fact that I still have the power for myself. Power to control my own life.

Wanting
to pursue my studies. I want to be writer or photographer or a news anchor maybe.

Needing
peace of mind. I want to clear my mind from all the things that bothers me. I'm a little lost lately. Am I experiencing a Quarter-life Crisis?

Feeling
unsure of everything. But I know that's fine. And it will get better soon. 

Have great weekend guys! Tomorrow is Monday hope you all start the week with a warm heart and good vibes!

Love,
Eya

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram