Today on the Internet 02

by - July 10, 2018



The internet is full of unpleasant stuff but sometimes we get lucky and find things that actually nice and worth sharing. Today, I decided to share with you guys all my favorite things on the internet today.


Game of Thrones has finally finished filming. Maisie Williams said goodbye to the show on her instagram. Fans were shocked with her bloody shoes and assumed that she was the #LastWomanStanding. GOT is finally completely done filming!




Starbucks ditching plastic straws! Starbucks said that by 2020, it will use straws from biodegradable materials such as paper! Yes for this! Let's protect this planet. We only have one, last time I've checked we still can't live in Mars!




Twenty One Pilots maybe returning from hiatus very soon! It's very possible the band is releasing a new single. The band could be returning from their year-long hiatus in just a few short days.




Our Wonder Woman Gal Gadot surprised children at a Virginia Hospital wearing her iconic Amazonian armor costume. Gal Gadot is simply inspiring. I was deeply moved.




Shane Filan releases the official music video of Beautiful in White. The wait is over for me. 10 long years is such a long wait but it's worth the wait.



Ransom Riggs will release his forth book of this series! The release date will be on 2nd of October this year. I can't wait Ilm really happy when I finished the Library of Souls. Looking forward to the next adventures of Jacob Portman!


That concludes my day on the internet. Thank you internet for feeding my brain today!

Love,
Eya

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram