Summer Getaway at Batangas

by - February 29, 2016


I dont know how to explain the feeling. It was my first time to go on a beach. First time to met the sea. Okay, dont laugh. Its not a crime if in my 23 years of existence, I was not able to go for a beach. Well thanks to my classmate who invited me near her place. My friend lives in Bacoor, Cavite which is only two rides to get in Batangas. You only have to ride in a mini bus, yes mini bis smaller than the buses you saw on a city. Again, it was my first time to ride on this bus. There are lots of first time, huh.At first, I am afraid to go near the sea. Im afraid that the waves might take me to the deepest part of the sea. But it doesnt stopped me from enjoying my first time at the beach.


I enjoyed the ambiance as I walked on its sands while the sun rays touching my skin. There's only few people at the beach that time, thats why we really have that peaceful time there. Forgetting the real world for awhile and escaping the stressful life at the city.


“A day at the beach restores the soul.” Yes it is! They say home is where the heart is and for some people that consists of four walls and a welcome mat, but for me its the ocean with the warmth of the sun on my skin.





You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram