Mt. Batulao: A New day begins

by - February 29, 2016





(Nasugbu, Batangas)

                    This was the first hiking I ever had. It was quarter of 2014 when my friends invited me and I didn't hesitate to come along. Mountain climbing was my dream ever since. Maybe because I have an enormous love for nature. I met three new friends because of this hiking. They were very nice and helpful, I am looking forward to more hiking with them.
                    At first, I was feeling jolly and I took it easy. But after an hour, I was feeling more tired and challenged. Yes, it was never an easy thing. You will feel exhausted but giving up was never an option for us. I am aware that its gonna be worth it up there. 




                   And we’re not disappointed. It is true that nature never betrays the one who loves it. The view at the summit is really breath-taking! But it doesn't end there, going down the mountain is also a struggle. Climbing and going down is almost the same. It was almost 7pm when we finished our hiking. It was tiring and delightful at the same time.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram