Ask Thea #3

by - June 22, 2016





Did you ever experienced mid-life crisis? How did you overcome it?
Grabe yung mid-life crisis. Quarter-life naman please. Haha. Yes, sometimes I feel like I haven't done enough but then I tell myself to relax and just keep going! I think Im doing fine.


What's your current obssession?
Gigs, books and travelling!


How do you know you're in love?
Kapag may fireworks tuwing makikita ko siya.


Which famous person have you met or been close to?
Puro band members. Haha!


What sport are you interested in?
I like watching PBA and NBA Games!


Whats your comfort food?
Pizza and chocolates - greatest things in life!


Which concert are you planning to go next?
Mayday Parade Live in Manila 2016!!!


Do you dance?
No :( Wish I could.


Who's your favorite Harry Potter Character?
Probably Harry himself.


If you could have personally experienced anything, what you want to have seen?
I'd like to have witnessed The Beatles writing songs. That would be a fun process.


What's your religion?
Iglesia ni Cristo



You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram