Sunday Currently 01

by - June 26, 2017


This is my first ever entry of Sunday Currently. 

CURRENTLY
Reading
a book I bought months ago titled A 100 years old man who climbed out the window and disappeared.

Writing
my first entry of Sunday Currently.

Listening
to annoying voice of my boyfriend's nephew.

Thinking
about tomorrow because long weekend is almost over.

Smelling
Pizza! Right beside me. Ohhh!

Wishing
that tomorrow will not be a bad day.

Hoping
for a miracle! Hahaha Im broke. I need a miracle.

Wearing
plain white t-shirt from Armani Exchange.

Wanting
to have passport but Im lack of IDs pa.

Needing
money obviously! Hahaha adulting is not easy as ABC.

Feeling
uneasy. My boyfriend is lying at my lap hahahaha I think my legs are already numb.


That's it! I hope you all had a great weekend. Cause I had. I was able to visit my family in Bulacan. Got drunk, its been months since I taste alcohol. Done my laundry. And finally watched Transformers: The Last Knight. Michael Bay is such a genius! 

Love,
Eya

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram